Business Analyst, Incode CIS/CRM
The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding and documenting software requirements to enhance solutions and products. The Business Analyst handles duties of moderate scope and complexity.
- Provide Business Value by solving market problems to meet clients and potential clients needs. Handles duties of moderate scope and complexity.
- Gather requirements of moderate scope and complexity from a variety of sources to support product development process.
- Communicate information in the form of User Stories that support user needs, program functions, test cases and steps required to develop or modify systems.
- May research and analyze projects for new features based on system requirements defined by business system's owners.
- Design requirements and documentation with foresight for the future maintainability and growth of the software.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to manage customer enhancement requests and expectations.
- May act as a liaison to clearly communicate ideas between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Embrace learning and growth to gain expertise and grow in position.
- Occasional travel required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Sciences, Management Information Science, or Business. Equivalent work experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in software or related experience including but not limited to writing and documenting client specifications.
- Experience using Agile SCRUM development processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the full software development lifecycle and associated methodologies helpful.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organizational skills involving the ability to manage multiple work tasks effectively.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills involving communicating technical and non-technical information in writing and verbally.
- Basic knowledge and experience with data modeling, relational databases concepts, and understanding SQL queries.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team as well as across functional groups.
- Ability to be effective in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to travel occasional if requested.