As seen on JobsinCAL.com
Implementation Consultant, Incode Financials
Provide training and consulting services as needed for new client implementations, existing clients, and year round educational conferences and workshops. Consult with clients on aligning business process and workflows that will compliment Tyler software applications and help build client maturity. Assist clients with the change management process that occurs in their organization when new software is introduced.
- Provide training and consulting services on various Tyler software products to clients
- Not going over project hours – review of budget report for verification
- Not allowing scope creep, sticking to standards and protocols as it relates to the project implementation
- Agenda for the transition to support meetings. Expectations of 0 issues for implementation
- Feedback from the client regarding training and performance of the consultant
- Feedback from client survey provided
- Project Managers feedback
- Assist clients in the configuration and set up of Tyler software applications
- Ability to get it right without incurring workmanship issues
- Were there any support issues that were logged due to incorrect configuration issues? The software is not working correctly because of the configuration.
- Review initial data conversion and communicate conversion status to conversion analyst or appropriate resource.
- Adhere to the standardized implementation methodology for all clients
- Acknowledgement documents are consistently up to date and signed by clients
- Daily logs are filled out and signed off by client for all on-site work
- Adherence to time and expense entries
- Assess client readiness as the implementation project progresses
- Provide go-live assistance to client
- Client’s ability to perform daily functions with minimal impact
- Ability to resolve issues while on-site and determining the appropriate escalation points
- Remaining professional during critical points while on-site.
- Feedback from Client Survey provided
- Travel to client sites as required
- Adhere to Tyler’s Travel Policies
- Prepare class documentation and teach live and web-based classes.
- Communicate regularly with Project and Implementation Managers on client/project health
- Consult with clients on business processes and software modifications and convey needs to appropriate internal staff for follow-up.
- Identify opportunities to maximize billable service hours and the value to the client through best practice sharing and increasing the utilization of Tyler applications
- Anticipate, identify and overcome obstacles that could impact achievement of successful go live
- Assist clients with change management in their organization
- Travel up to 100%
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- At least three years of experience in Implementation or Consulting Services preferred, with industry and domain experience in the specific product suite a plus. Examples of local government domain where experience is preferred:
- Governmental or non-profit accounting in planning, permitting, asset management, implementation or consulting services.
- Utility Billing software implementation or consulting services
- Assessment and or planning/permitting software, implementation or consulting services
- Public sector, GIS and/or planning/permitting software, implementation or consulting services
- Court software implementation or consulting services or an equal number of years working directly with court applications
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and ability to follow through until a process is complete
- Excellent independent judgement and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills particularly in converted software data verification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.