Social Services Manager
Correct Care Solutions | Centennial, CO
Our Social Services Manager directs, monitors, and evaluates the social services provided in the RISE program. This position acts as a liaison between Social Workers, Re-Entry Specialists and the Forensic Program Director. This position helps supervise, organize and motivate Social Workers and Re-Entry Specialists and provides guidance and support as appropriate. In the clinical role, this position assesses, develops care plans, and treats patients from a psychosocial perspective providing related assistance in securing benefits, community and facility resources as well as developing/providing referral sources and outreach related to discharge planning specific to reducing recidivism for individuals completing the RISE program. This position conducts groups and supports a caseload of patients. This position also maintains communication links between the treatment team, families and guardians, as well as community providers.
- Master's degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling.
- Three (3) years of applicable experience in a mental health setting and in the provision of psychiatric social work is required.
- Knowledge of the DSM, the chronically mentally ill and community resources.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a current Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.